Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cinnamon Died

1.Egg nog or hot chocolate?
spiked hott chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa does both.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
I don't care...tons of lights. Whatever they are!

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, but I would like to carry some around with me.

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Around the 16th

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
I love stuffed shells.

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
I have too many to pick just one

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
what truth?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Ugh, no. Not allowed;)

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
everthing on it. tons of stuff. no theme.

11. Snow, love it or hate it?
loves it!

12. Can you ice skate?
yeah

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
usually what ALi gives me

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
coconut cake

14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
being happy and making sure loved ones are, too.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Home Alone 2!

17. What tops your tree?
a think we have an angel now

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Oh Holy Night

20. Candy canes?
ok

21. Favorite Christmas movie?
HOME ALONE 2!

22. What do you leave for Santa?
whatever is around

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home