Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Worthington

SAY EXACTLY WHATS IN YOUR HEAD, AND DONT CHANGE IT.

1. you & your ex?
are dunzo

2. I am listening to?
Dawson's Creek

3. Maybe I should
GO TO SLEEP

4. I love
hugs

5. I don’t understand
why people care

6. I have lost my respect for
drama queens

7. I last ate
my leftovers;)

8. The meaning of my display name is
a nickname

9. God is
very prevalent i the Russian Orthodox church!

IS YOUR/ARE YOU

1. Is your hair wet?
no

2. Do you miss someone?
yeah

5. Are you tired?
extremely

6. Are you wearing pajamas?
not yet

7. Are you mad?
nope:)

8. Are you upset?
no

HAVE YOU

1. Recently done anything you regret?
No

2. Ever lied?
Yes

4. Have you ever kicked someone?
Yes, Nathaniel Angoco in 5th grade. Suri!

5. Ever tripped over your own feet?
slightly

TODAY HAVE YOU:

1. Have you cursed?
yeah

2. Have you gotten mad at someone?
briefly

RANDOM

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
yes

Q: Do you have any siblings?
1 of each

Q: Do you have children?
No

Q: Do you smile often?
Yes

Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
no

Q: Do you like your handwriting?
yeah

Q: Are your toenails painted?
yeah

Q: what color shirt are you wearing right now?
red tank, black shirt, bright blue sweater, haha

Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday?
working

Q: I can’t wait till:
T Day Party!

Q: What would you rather be called?
some nice nickname

Q: When did you cry last?
Yesterday I almost did when I dropped the crate of mags on my knee!

Q: Are you a friendly person?
Yeah

Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine, unfortunately

Q: Do you have any pets?
no

Q: Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
Yes

Q: Do you think that someone will repost this?
nah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home