Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You Can Run, But You Can't Hide

1. When I'm drunk, I tend to......
Get flirty, talk louder, laugh a lot

2. Shots or beers?
beer lately.

3. Do you have drinking buddies?
Yes...they're called my friends:)

4. Do you get Angry?
in general? Yes. I am good about keeping a cool head, though.

5. Do you puke?
Rarely. the limit approaches zero.

6. After 7 drinks who are you?
it can totally depend. sometimes I'll be fine and sometimes I'm laying on Serena's balcony.

7. Your favorite liquor drink is?
mojitos are gooood

8. Tequila does what to you?
reminds me of Puerto Rico

9. Who do you drink with?
friends, family, etc.

10. Vodka makes you?
feel Russian

11. Do you smoke when you drink?
yeah, sometimes. grosssss

12. Do you pass out?
Nope

13. Do you drink girly drinks?
Only if I'm going to have one, but then I'd still get beer probably

14. Do you drink alone?
Sometimes I'll have a beer at night, but not in a weird way

15. Worst drink you have ever had?
that Scottish beer. Sorry, Scotland

16. Do you play drinking games?
Yeah, but people annoy me during them.

17. Favorite Beer?
Blue Moon

18. What is your favorite shot?
Jeger bomb, but only when I drop it in myself

19. What will you NOT drink?
whole milk. hahaa, or Guinness

20. Are you a lightweight when it comes to drinking?
Nope

21.Do you drunk dial?
Not anymore

22. Do you ever drink Bacardi Silver?
Nope

23. Do you like frozen drinks?
Nah, on the rocks, please

24. Do you drink liquor straight?
not usually

25. Do you ever drink out of the bottle?
beer and/or champagne

26. Are you drunk right now?
No

27. Do you consume more than 2 alcoholic beverages on daily basis?
No

28. Do you drink a lot of wine?
Nope

29. When's the last time you drank?
last night

30. Name someone that will repost this drinking survey?
some random person online

31. Ever been streaking while drinking?
No

32. Hot tub/pool naked because of alcohol?
Not yet

33. Ever woken up & said "Dude where's my car?"
Hahha in Richmond when I would walk home, lis.

34. Ever carried someone up & down the same flight of stairs due to their drunkeness?
no

35. Puked in a friend's car?
Just when I was little and sick.

36. Last drink you drank?
Sam Adams, actually.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home