Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Maybe She's Not A Model

1. How late did you stay up Saturday night?
I can't remember what I did...Oh yeah, I went to DC then by Bonefish and was asleep at about....midnight? I was a tired, tired girl.

2. What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
WEIRD DREAMS!!!

3. Is the person you have a crush on older than you?
Sure

5. What do you hope to do this weekend?
Fun stuff!

6. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I hope so

7. Do you own a stereo that cost more than $100?
yeah

8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them and meant it?
Yeah

9. How's your heart lately?
warm

10. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
sleeping still

11. What were you doing this afternoon at 12pm?
working

14. What was the reason you last cried?
I was probably laughing!

19. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Hahah yes.

20. How many red lights have you ran?
just a handful, by accident

21. Have you ever cried while taking a shower?
From pain. or allergies.

22. What was your favorite grade/year?
junior year of high school was fun

23. What were you doing at 12am last night?
I think I was asleep. I fell asleep in my clothes!

24. What's a sure way to catch your attention?
say my name

25. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
Yes

26. When was the last time you gave someone roses?
Uhh, not sure

27. Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
Dairy Queen

28. Where did your last hug take place?
next to my car

29. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
People at Pantera spell it, "Scarlette" WTF???

30. Ever been jumped?
no

31. Do you drink tea?
rarely

32. When was the last time you saw a cop?
way home

33. Did you ride in someone else's car today?
No

34. Have you made a mistake in the past week?
Minor ones

35. What are you listening to right now?
Letterman

36. Who was the last person to text you?
Kristin

37. Do you miss someone?
Yes, when they're not here

38. Is there anything you regret about your past?
Nah

39. Are you happy with your life?
mostly

41. Is there a feeling you're trying to avoid?
Ummmmm, no?

42. How's that going?
It'll work out

43. What was the last movie you saw at the movies?
Bourne Ultimatum

44. Are you sleeping somewhere Saturday night?
here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home