Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, November 12, 2007

Hey, It's Still A Survey,Isn't It?

1. What is the status of you and the last person you held hands with?
We are very good friends

2. Whats bothering you right now?
I don't want to work. I want to go hang out.

4. Wallpaper on your [ ]computer [ x]laptop desktop?
a photo I took of fall

5. Background on your cell phone?
outside is my no smoking guy from San Fran and inside is someone playing pool.

6. What do you want in your life right now?
snow maybe? I want to be snowed in (not here).

7. Listening to?
An awesome Bright Eyes song.

9. What do you smell like?
my shampoo probably

10. Drinking?
pibb extra, I think

11. Whats your favorite thing to have on your bed?
a surprise!

12. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I had a better relationship with shoes.

13. What do you wear to bed?
depends on how cold I am.

14. Do you remember your dreams?
usually

16. Have you ever gone gambling?
yeah

17. Whats something you wish you could understand better?
how to be good at guitar

19. Who/What do you miss?
people I'm not around enough

20. Who is the last girl and boy you hugged?
girl was Serena after my flat tire, I think. and boy was probably B.

21. Orange or apple juice?
Orange

22. Who was the last person you went somewhere with? Where?
to Fridays with John, Brendan, and Serena.

23. What was the last text message you got?
From Ali Rose!

26. Whose house did you go to last night?
Serena's, ha. Thanks, boo.

27. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Scott

28. Do you like someone right now?
mmhmm

29. Are you bored?
No

30. What is the last movie you watched?
Evening (sucks)

31. what do you think about ryan sheckler?
dunno

33. Do you want someone you can't have?
Nope

34. Who was last to slap your butt.
Hahhahaha, so not answering that.

35. Where was the last place you went?
FX

36. Whats on your mind right now?
what to wear today.

37. Have you cried recently?
Nope

38. Have you ever been on a roller coaster?
Yes

39. Do you care what others think about you?
If I care about their opinion, then yes. or if they're wrong then that can be frustrating.

40. What do you do all the time in a car?
drive defensively

41. Do you trust people easily?
In a way.

43. Do you think you'll be married by 10 months?
I could be. But I doubt it.

45. Who was the last person you called?
my house

46. Who was the last missed call?
my mom

47. What's your ring tone?
Hysteria

48. Do you have any pets?
nope

49. What were you doing at 2am wed night?
Maybe sleeping. Not sure

51. What happened at 10:00 am today?
My alarm went off

52. How many states have you lived in?
1 (the best one)

53. Have you ever kissed someone that's first name starts with a V?
Probably. There are some I didn't know their names.

54. What's your favorite animal?
puppies

55. Are you looking forward to next weekend?
YES! PARTY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home