Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ODD?


1. Do you like cheese?
Oh yes. Cheese is awesome. My favorite is swiss or fresh mozzarella

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No and I NEVER will.

3. Do you own a gun?
No

4. Your favorite song of all time?
I love Disarm.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I get more nervous for the dentist. I don't know why.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Yum!

7. Favorite Christmas song?
Oh Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
water, OJ, or coffee

9. Can you do push ups?
Yes

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Right now it's the pretty, sparkly earrings I'm wearing

12. Favorite hobby?
Music..and photography.

13. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex?
eyes and expressions I make with them:)

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself?
I don't like to put things away.

16. Middle Name?
Virginia

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
I can't wait til tomorrow!
That pizza was GOOD.
I want a hug-I'm cold.

18. Anything else on your mind today that's troubling you?
I just need a financial backer.

19. Would you like to share it with us?
No, I just have lots of interests.

20. Last text came from?
Ali

21. Current hate?
worms

22. Favorite place to be?
with people I <3

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
I as at Ravena's. It was quite tame. I will change that this year.

24. Where would you like to go?
London

25. Name two people who will complete this and return?
Dunno

26. Do you own slippers?
No

27. What shirt are you wearing?
purple striped one and a black cardigan

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
No, reminds me of Gordon, hha.

29. Can you whistle?
Yes but not well.

30. Favorite color?
green

31. Would you be a pirate?
No thank you

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
none

33. Favorite girl's name?
Isabella

34. Favorite boy's name?
Paul

35. What's in your pocket right now?
Softlips

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Ali!

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
SUPERMAN!

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
N/A..haven't had many.

39. Do you like where you live?
It's gorgeous, but too far away from friends.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
4?

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Depends on the situation, but sometimes serena or vanessa

42. How many dogs do you have?
0

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Most likely

45. What is your favorite book?
Summer Sisters

46. What is your favorite candy?
anything with peanut butter:)

47. Favorite Sports Team?
tennis doesn't have teams.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Just A Closer Walk With Thee

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
watching The Hills extras

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
NOOOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home