Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, November 26, 2007

I Want To Call Out And Play

Body: 1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
Yeah

2. What kind of car do you drive?
Elantra

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?
Quesadilla

4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
not in the garage. my parents had yard sales, though, and I hated them.

5. What color is your iPod?
black

6. What kind of dog do you have?
I will have a Yorktese at some point, but no dog right now

7. What's for dinner tonight?
Probably peanut butter and raspberry preserves sammich.

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Thai beer

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
It dropped into a cup of water in Allie's car-wtf.

10. Last time you were sick?
I can't even remember. I had pre-sore throat yesterday, but I'm fine now.

11. How long is your hair?
pretty long, but I want it longer.

12. Are you happy right now?
Yeah, but I don't want to work tonight and I want to be done with school.

13. are you a bad mama jama?
ummmm

14. Who came over last?
lots of people! Had a party last wed.

15. Do you drink beer?
of course.

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
No, but I told Ali tht.

17. What is your favorite keychain on your keys?
Rose Clan

18. What did you get for graduation?
lots of money

19. What is in your pocket?
nothing right now

20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook?
Jessica Simpson

21. Who was your prom date?
n/a


22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
No, but I made my own once. Tony Bear!

23. What DVD is in your DVD player?
Dexter Season 1

24. What's something fun you did today?
I got Starbucks (it's early)

25. Who was the principal of your high school?
Mr. Harrison?

26. Has your house ever been TP'd??
Nope

27. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
gross cats

28. What are you listening to right now?
Regis and Kelly...about to be music.

29. Drinking?
triple venti skim gingerbread latte.

30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
pens, makeup, or wifebeaters.

31. When is your mom's birthday?
27 jan

32. When is your birthday?
17 Feb

33. What's the area code for your cell phone?
540

36. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
old navy-yuck.

37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
Beware of Female Spies

39. How many states in the US have you been to?
1

41. What kind of milk do you drink?
skim

42. What are you going to do after this?
stupid school work

43. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Ali

45. What is your favorite fruit?
tomatoes

46. What about your favorite dessert?
coconut cake?

47. What is something you need to go shopping for?
shirts and tights

48. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
No

49. What kind of car do your siblings drive?
Jesse has an Altima, I think and Ali drives an Accord

50. What bank do you go to?
Wachovia and Navy Federal

51. Do you like pickles?
No way

52. How about olives?
NO

53. What is your favorite kind of gum?
5

54. What is your favorite kind of juice?
orange

55. Do you have any tan lines?
yeah

56. What hospital were you born in?
LoCo

58. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?
Mrs. Evans. She loved me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home