Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, November 22, 2007

While Getting Directions

1. Is there someone you wanna date right now?
Uhh, yeah sure.

2.Is there anyone in your life that you wish you had a stronger relationship with?
of course

3. Are you usually the heart breaker or the heartbroken?
heartbreaker

5. Name a quote from the song your listening to.
N/A

6.How is life going for you now?
I love this time of year!

7. Do you miss your ex girlfriend/boyfriend?
Nah

8. Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
Haha, in a way?

9. What is the last text you received?
Something from Ali, I think.

10. Name a song that tells how you feel?
No One;)

11. What is the reason you last cried?
I hit my arm on somethng

12. What was the first thing you said when you woke up today?
"Are you awake?"

13. Is there a meaning behind your profile song?
I don't think I have one

15. What was the reason your last relationship failed?
boooooze

16. Are you tired?
yeah, i didn't sleep much, or well

17. What do you think of people who don't have sex before marriage?
It's cool...whatever they want to do

18. Do you own a pair of green knickers?
Not sure, hmm

19. Are you more independent or dependent?
independant

20. Ever had the opposite sex over when no one was home?
Haha yes

21. Do you believe that what comes around goes around?
Yes, muhaha

22. What is your favorite fruit?
tomatoes


23. Are you happy for your last ex?
sure

25. What is the most important thing in any relationship?
trust

26. Whats the last song to make you cry?
probably something by Radiohead

27. Does someone love you?
yes

28. Do you love somebody?
of course

29. Are your best friends pretty?
I only hang out with pretty people.

30. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Nope

31. Do you trust people easily?
In a way...but I am careful

32. Whats the one thing that always gets you through the day?
laughter

33. Who do you miss?
Julianne

34. Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes, but not thirds

35. Where was your last car ride to and from?
I took brendan to his car about an hour ago

36. Where is one place you want to visit?
Scotland

38. Do you like hugs or do you freak when people hug you?
I love them

39. Do you ever feel like people don't understand you?
Sometimes

40. Had plans and broke them?
yes, but I usually try not to commit until I know I can go

41. Ever done illegal drugs?
Sure

42. Who don't you like?
people who suck at life

43. Do you still have feelings for your ex?
no

44. Are you a tease?
no

45. Who are you jealous of?
No one right now

46. Are you a lover or a hater?
lover

48. If you had to choose someone right now to date who would it be?
someone hott

49. What can always make you laugh?
Miss Ali Rose

50. Where do you see yourself in 4 years?
being hott, engaged, working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home