Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, November 26, 2007

Different, So Yes.

You

What's your name?
Scarlet

Do you like it? Why/why not?
I love it because I rarely meet people with it

What color are your eyes?
green

What color/style is your hair?
it's dark brown, bangs, long

Do you dye it?
Nope

Do you have any freckles?
yeah

Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
just 1 in each ear

Do you think you're good looking?
Of course

What do you think others think of you?
I think they think I'm fun, easygoing, funny, random.

Do you care?
Sure

Do you dress how you want?
Ummmm, sorta. I have to dress to be able to stand up all day and bend over a lot (that'swhatshesaid)

Do you care if people think you look stupid? Be honest :)
Depends on who...some opinions I wouldn't care about

The world

Do you like what the world has become?
Not going to be negative about it-what's the point?

If you could do anything to improve it, what would you do?
help Iraq crap

Are you a tree hugger?
Nope

Do you care about the ozone layer?
Sure

What are your thoughts on global warming?
I feel like we need one authority on it...there are so many incorrect things being said. Well, not one authority, but you know what I mean.

What about animal cruelty?
Dont hurt puppies.

Are you a vegetarian? Why/why not?
Fuck no.

Do you think people are too self absorbed to really care?
some people are

Do you think people could do much better things with their time?
of course

Would you rather

Put your nudes in everyones locker or lick 10 yr old waste off a sewer?
10 year old waste.

Tell your mom all your dirty secrets or piss your pants on national tv?
secrets-they aren't that bad

Die watching fishing on TV or spend $2,365 for Paris Hilton's ear wax on GoofyAuctions.com?
wax..why would I want to die?

Be rich and selfish or poor and loving?
loving.

The last time

you brushed your teeth - this am
You painted your finger nails - yesterday
Took a picture of yourself - 2 days ago?
Slept - I got up at 8
looked in the mirror 2 seconds ago. in the car on my way back from Warrenton earlier
Went to the mall - last night
Got drunk - last wed
Told somene "I love you" - I told Ali that last night:)
Got into a fight - Don't remember
Cried? - I'm on the verge often right now. Stressed out!
Picked your nose? - That's not ladylike
Had a headache? - this am
Got in trouble? - what? I'm 27.

Random

Why do you think friends stab you in the back?
Because they are jealous? or they suck at life

Do you forgive and forget? Or forgive and remember?
It depends....if something is resolved, then I can forget.

What's your stand on love?
Um, I love it.

Do you ever want to get married?
Yes

What do you think about internet fights?
omg, I remember doing AIM fights in college, haha.

Do you think tuna is the chicken of the sea?
yes

Do you like Dane cook?
Eh

What's your favorite animal?
panthers

I forgot if I asked this but what's your favorite color/why?
green. it's vibrant

Do you have a lot of money?
No, school is pricey.

How many pets do you have/what are they?
n/'a

Can you sing?
in the car

What do you want to be when you grow up?
an arts coordinator

Do you like the government?
sure

What's your favorite thing to do?
hold hands or listen to music, ha

What do you look for in a guy/girl?
sincerity, hottness, humor, depth

What's your stand on gay marriage?
i'm not gay

What's your religion?
I went to a Methodist church

Google.com or Ask.com?
Google

StubHub.com or eSellOut.com?
neither

What's you favorite genre of music?
rock

Did you used to love the power rangers and pokemon back with they were good?
no

Do you want to get married/have kids one day?
yeah

Are you a partier or a studier?
partier

Do you walk out of the house without makeup?
nah, but I don't wear much besides eye makeup, which is fun

Do you get along with your parents?
yes
What is high school like for you? Or how was?
it was ok. I had lots of friends and did well, but it was monotonous

Do you like to stand out from everyone else? Or blend in?
depends

Are you shy or do you speak your mind?
i usually stay quiet

Do you sneak out?
haha, not my own house;)

Are you allowed to have a myspace?
ha yes

Are you a clean freak?
no

Do you have any disorders? (bipolar, anger, etc)
fuck no

Are you ashamed of who you are?
of course not

Could you live without the computer?
I'd prefer not to.

Do you like America, do you really?
I do!

Are you selfish or greedy?
sometimes, of course

Do you believe in aliens?
no

Was this survey good?
different-so yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home