Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What movie soundtracks do you own?

I own a ton. Some of my favorites are: Legends of the Fall, Garden State, The Pianist

Soup
How much cash do you usually carry with you?

Usually less than $10, if any.

Salad
Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?

It depends. I used to have mostly guy friends and can totally hang with them. Girls sometimes are too catty/analytical about everything, but I get along with them

Main Course
What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?

I snuck into someone's house once and ate their grapes.

Dessert
Who is the funniest member of your family?

Me, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home