Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Read Into Me

1. FIRST NAME: Scarlet

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No...NOT Scarlett O'Hara although I do think she's awesome.

3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? yes, especially when they fall

4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE? ring

5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Not for a few weeks, I think.

6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do...but often it comes out ugly because I'm tired. But my notes in classes used to be crazy perfect.

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

8. ANY BAD HABITS? doing things halfway...like, not putting things fully away, etc.

9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? I'm not embarassed by any of them.

10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Are you kidding? Of course. I'm awesome.

11. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Um, once I did but it was honestly to try to protect the other person. Usually I'm pretty good at not telling a soul if I've been told not to tell. Sometimes someone tells me something and I ask if I can tell someone and tell them who I'll tell.

12. DO LOOKS MATTER? Yes...but the other crap matters, too.

13. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? scream, listen to loud music loudly

14. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? my car

15. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Ummm, no. Not fully

16. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Cabbage Patch Kids rules. so did GI Joes!

17. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? Organic Chemistry.

18. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? online, yes.

19. DO YOU USE SARCASM? the greatest thing about this question is answering it sarcastically

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? yes, it hurts when people step on my head.

21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? sense of humor, intelligent, XY

22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? SVR, Scooter, Tator, Boo

23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? probably not because Serena said it's like committing suicide

24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not usually (see #8)

25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS? Yes but I don't want to brag;)

26. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? coffee!

27. What is your shoe size? 10

28. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? Red, Green, Black

29. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? 4, but they're upstairs in a container.

30. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? my boyz

31. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? sure, why not

32. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Family Guy

33. LAST THING YOU ATE? chicken

34. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Steven

35. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? height

36. DO YOU LOVE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS? I've never met him

37. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I'm ok but it's been a LONG day: work 845-500 then orchestra concert

48. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? my Birthday

49. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? I'm not shy when it doesn't matter, like at a bar or something but when it counts? I'm v. shy.

50. SUMMER OR WINTER? Wintera!!!!!!!!!!!!

51. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs are nice with (most) everyone. I only want to kiss a select few

52. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships

53. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? no idea.

54. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? most everyone

55. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? one about folk songs and I need to read the Tchaikovsky one asap.

56. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? touch pad

57. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Taboo

58. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Island

59. FAVORITE SMELLS? chlorine

60. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP: OH MY GAWD WHY DO I HAVE TO GET UP SO EARLY! SHOULD I SLEEP LATER AND NOT DRY MY HAIR? MAYBE ITS REALLY SATURDAY AND I CAN SLEEP IN OH GAWD ITS A WEEKDAY KILL ME NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home