Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, April 09, 2006

OMG #3! Be sure to read back.

1. My roommate once: has sex with her boyfriend while I was in the room! We were NOT friends and she thought I was a sleep. I was on my loft and praying to become deaf.

2. Never in my life: have I wanted it to end

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: Ali

4. High School was: monotonous but I liked excelling;) and loved tennis and band

5. When I'm nervous: I feel it in my stomach. I'm more likely to get anxious than nervous

6. The last time I cried was: few weeks ago.

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Ali, Vanessa, Anna, Serena, Jobeth (it's weird bc my list is way different than a few years ago)

9. My hair: is hott

10. When I was 5: I had pet goats

11. Last Christmas: was weird bc it was the first time I had a full time job

12. When I turn my head left, I see: my water bottle

13. I should be: in bed going to sleep

14. When I look down I see: my sweatshirt

15. The craziest recent event was: Wine Week at Smith & Wollensky.

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: I look most like Monica (just the hair color) but probably Rachel

17. By this time next year: I'll be 27 and probably student teaching. blah!

18. Current Relationship Status: single and ok with it. I'm only not ok with it when I know who I want

19. I have a hard time understanding: how people are morning people

20. One time at a family gathering: I got drunk off of buttery nipple shots-ooops!

21. You know I "like" you if: I just want to be around you. Doesn't matter what we're doing

22. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank is/are: Mom/Dad

23. Take my advice: black looks better on everyone

24. My ideal breakfast is: eggs, homefries, bacon/sausage....or crepes.

25. If you visit a place I grew up: you would wonder why i don't have an accent

26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: Anna once she gets settled into Chapel Hill, NYC SOOOOOON!, NC to see Ali's bear.

27. If you spend the night at my house: I'll offer my bed. But I'm sleeping there, too.

28. I'd stop my wedding if: someone died, I got food poisoning

29. The world could do without: Cops (the show), sour cream

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: Sean

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: magazine

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: shoes

33. My favorite blonde is: baby cousins!

34. My favorite brunette is: can I pick myself?

36. The last time I was drunk was: Wine Week, 3 weeks ago?

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: pigs! Because then so much shit would happen!

38. I shouldn't have been: so shy

39. Once, at a bar: I kissed a stranger

40. Last night i: didn't go out with Vanessa. We decided not to go to Fred'burg

41. There's this girl I know who: is a cunt

42: I don't know: Russian

43. A better name for me would be: my name fits me

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: get a Phd

45. How many days until my birthday?: a lot.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Love the list as always! i am into that... and here i was picturing you with this thick Virginian accent.

Scott

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Mechanism8 said...

haha...neat list...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home