Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Not Sure Yet Why This Is Called A Drinking Survey

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? No thanks. The emotional part is more important

2. What is your favorite Christmas/winter movie? Home Alone 2! Seriously.

3. Are you a jealous person? I try not to be but sometimes I feel left out so I'm jealous I'm not there. does that make sense?

4. What are you allergic to? mold, dust, pollen, 6am

5. What books, if any, have made you cry? Summer Sisters, White Oleander, Harry Potter

6. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do? It does if it affects my plans or me directly. Like, "I'll call you later to do something tonight" and not getting called sucks.

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? coffee

9. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest what would you do/say? It depends, if I don't know the person well and he's cool I may try a date or something. If it's someone I know well and am sure I don't feel that way then I'd probably just try to be flattered but say no. TOUGH!

10. What would you rather be doing right now? floating on a pool maybe

11. What song lyric, if any, is stuck in your head at the moment? haha, it's bad: "Burn these sheets that we just fucked in..." hahaa, Love Arab Strap!

12. Do you enjoy giving hugs? I do but I always feel like people are going to think it's odd if I give them.

13. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant? a little odd but whatevs.

14. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself? oh wow, um. a mix of Sam from Garden State, Jo from Little Women and whatsherface from that one movie.

15. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? tum tum

16. Would you ever sky dive? Probably not

17. What do you tell yourself when times get hard? This isn't so bad

18. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? no idea

19. What's your favorite TV show, now or in the past? just one? yeah right: Friends, Alias, Gilmore Girls

20. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? maybe opposite. but right now I have more female friends

21. Can others make you cry easily? only in private but otherwise most anything can make me cry. I'll try not to, though

22. Who was the last person to piss you off? Barnes and Noble

23. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? adverbs!

24. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? no, I check sugars though

25. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be? cherry

26. Were you a "planned" child? Not sure but I arrived 8-9 months after the wedding

27. How many pairs of shoes do you own? TONS but I don't wear many of them

28. What was the last thing to scare you? Hmmmm, not sure.

29. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? to function for how long? I like to get 7-9 but I never do!

30. What is your mothers hometown? McLean, VA

31. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? champagne!

32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? at Steven's. It was before he got his bed. Hahhaa, jk.

33. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive? I think so but I mean, a person can be unattractive to some but attracted to others

34. What character trait is a must-have in the opposite sex? humor, duh!

35. Do you enjoy traveling via airplanes? yes, it's fast

36. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? already did

37. Have you ever dated someone out of your race? not really dated

38. Can you skip rocks? Yes

39. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date? Not unless they're loaded and don't expect anything from it. But I'd never expect someone to pay for me. Although it could be a good indicator if a date is a date. Ha!

40. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? There are things I want but they're all so permanent

41. Which do you make: wishes or plans? uhhhh, a combo

42. Can you speak any languages other than English? Spanish

43. What is your favorite salad dressing? caesar

44. What movies do you know every line to? Dirty Dancing, Cruel Intentions, Karate Kid

45. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? I don't think so

46. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Probably

47. When was the last time someone hit on you? This weekend?

48. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? take it!

49. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside? no, I start wearing the once it's spring

50. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? pizza perhaps. but I'd miss sushi

51. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis? eyeliner, chapstick, mascara

52. How many siblings do you have, and where are you in the rank? 1 older 1 younger

53. Have you ever ditched school? just VCU, hahahahha!

54. What's the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you? taking me to NC was awesome, Ali always gives good gifts, my mom left flowers on my car after my concert last weekend

55. When was your last road trip? January-New England...*sigh* miss it!

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Would you reevaluate #1 based on Monday's concert? ; )

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

I don't think I could have emotionless sex with a friend. It would be bad.

a hott Scotsman? Sure, sign me up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home