Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
List 3 things you keep putting off.


1. paying my tuition
2. cleaning out the trunk of my car (still has stuff from when I went to New England)
3. my school work

Soup
What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?

Well, noone depends on me right now (like kids or elderly parents/grandparents) so my greatest responsibility right now is to be as awesome as I can for everyone who knows me;)

Salad
If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?
Oh wow! Gone With The Wind-it's timeless, a classic, and my name is Scarlet

Main Course
What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?
I didn't know rent would be so much up here;)

Dessert
When was the last time you had your car serviced?
Oil change last sat

1 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just attack it by "getting mean in the morning". It will be out of the way and you can enjoy not having to think about it. Stop by anytime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home