Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Nitty Gritty

25 relationship questions

1) Single, Crushin', Interested, or in a Relationship?
single

2) Are you happy with where you are?
sure, I'm not unhappy about it

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
Ummm....yes?

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
No, not really

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is acceptable?
It's never acceptable but sure, maybe there are times when it's forgiveable

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Probably not, but never say never

7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
I had a "back up" but he's a douche now

8) Do you want children?
yeah

9) How many?
3-4

10) Would you consider adoption?
oh yes, one will be adopted

11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way for them to tell you?
He can email. That's fine.

12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
Only with people I don't want to "get" me

13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
No

14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
No

15) Are you a romantic person?
Yes but sometimes I'll be embarassed about it

16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
Nah..but I guess I can influence someone

17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object, where would it be?
Greece!

19) Do you easily give in when you are fighting?
Yeah...I start to feel bad

20) Do you have feelings for someone right now, whether they know or not?
I think so

21) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you messed that up?
Ummmm, not really anyone I've messed up with

22.) Have you ever broken a heart?
Probably

23.)What will happen if you found another person in bed with your boy/girl?
I'd leave and that would be it

24.) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
I don't want to have to fight for somone. If they don't want to be with me, they won't

25.)What would you say about your last ex?
went from me to the opposite of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home