Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, April 20, 2006

omg new questions!

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? My cousin Emily who is 1 or something

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Of course...I'd also volunteer to be a nurse

3) Do you sleep with the TV on? I used to. Now, I don't.

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? Yes but the cardboardness grosses me out

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? Um, I think I came in third?

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Oh yes. And once when I was like, 5 I got stung by a wasp and it was horrible. We still talk about it

7) How fast can you type? 100+ words a minute. But I don't type correctly so I can't do dictation type typing that fast

8) Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes my imagination gets the best of me and I get freaked out

9) What color are your eyes? Green

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? No:( I've never mo at a movie and I've never even been to a drive-in movie

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? 5+ years ago.

12) Do you knock on wood? Oh yes...

13) Do you floss daily? 80% of the time?

14) What happened to question #14? I hate this "question"

15) Can you hula hoop? um, takes me a minute to get into it

16) Are you good at keeping secrets? I am as long as they are "don't tell" secrets.

17) What do you want for Christmas? an apartment

18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Uhhh no

19) Do you talk in your sleep? no

20) Who wrote the book of love? Francine Pascal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home