Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Proust Questionnaire

* What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
knowing you hurt a loved one
* Where would you like to live?
CT.
* What is your idea of earthly happiness?
to not be afraid or polluted and to have all the ice water you want
* To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
This question hurts my head right now
* Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
I don't really have any favorite books that have someone I would call a "hero" in them
* Who are your favorite characters in history?
Cleopatra, Hitler but not in a "Oh, go you!" way but more in a "wow, he's a mad lunatic" way, Pharoahs, etc.
* Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
Paris Hilton, Angelina Ballerina, LC
* Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
see above
* Your favorite painter?
Van Gogh (is that cliche?)
* Your favorite musician?
Billy Corgan
* The quality you most admire in a man?
Intelligence, hummor
* The quality you most admire in a woman?
patience, level-headed
* Your favorite virtue?
uhhh
* Your favorite occupation?
That I've had? lifeguarding-haha, especially on rainy days
* Who would you have liked to be?
Noone but me.
* Your most marked characteristic?
maybe that I'm funny?
* What do you most value in your friends?
humor, they're considerate, they include me, they know what will make me laugh/cry/scream/etc., etc.
* What is your principle defect?
my arms are short, hahahaha
* What is your dream of happiness?
not having to worry about anything
* What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
I prefer not to think about this!
* What would you like to be?
someone involved with something EXCITING!
* In what country would you like to live?
USA!
* What is your favorite color?
I am all about greens right now
* What is your favorite flower?
tulips
* What is your favorite bird?
I hate birds.
* Who are your favorite prose writers?
Sylvia Plath, Proust;)
* Who are your favoite poets?
Shelley, Plath
* Who are your favorite composers?
Tchaikovsky, Dvorak, Mozart
* Who are your heroes in real life?
seriously, Angelina Ballerina
* Who are your favorite heroines of history?
Cleopatra
* What are your favorite names?
Isabella, Juliette, Eleanore, Estelle, Olivia, Quinn, Vincent, William, Paul, Saul
* What is it you most dislike?
being tired
* What historical figures do you most despise?
Gloria Steinheim, certain other people I'll keep to myself
* What event in military history do you most admire?
uhhhh?
* What reform do you most admire?
?
* What natural gift would you most like to possess?
I would love to be able to sing
* How would you like to die?
assassination
* What is your present state of mind?
tired but once it's tomorrow the next day is WORK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home