Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, July 10, 2006

Jessica Simpson's Birthday Is Today

BLOG READING

How many blogs do you read regularly?
Haha, A LOT. Go check out my bloglines list to start with.

How many are written by women? By men?
The majorty are my women. Maybe 80/20

Are they all Christian? How about the same denomination?
Some are. Some are Jewish. Some are atheists. Some don't mention that stuff at all.

What kinds of posts do you like the best?
Funny ones or ones about pop culture.

What kinds of posts are you most likely to comment on?
Shorter ones

What makes you add a blog to your favorites list/bloglines? Or conversely, what drives you away from a blog?
If you add me I will check you out. If you blog often, I will more likely add you.


BLOG WRITING


What’s your favorite kind of post to write?

I like to be funny but it doesn't always work:(

What do you think is your biggest strength blogwise? Biggest weakness?
My biggest strength is consistency in writing every day (or more than everyday) and my biggest weakness is that I don't exactly reveal much.

What do you want to change, if anything, about the way you blog?
I'd like to get paid? haha

How many times a day do you say the word blog?
I rarely say it but type it a lot

Interpersonal

How many bloggers have you met in real life – not counting the ones you knew before they started blogging?
1?

Were they what you expected from reading their blogs?
Definitely as funny but looked a little different

Got any interesting stories? Do tell!
Um, no.

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Flora Pang said...

Ooh God, i love doing these questionnaires too. Can I borrow them? :)

I sure will remember to visit your real blog.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

Of COURSE you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home