Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Pivot Questionnaire

This is from Amanda.



What is your favorite word? caesura. Like I told Amanda, I had a maestro in orchestra who said this word in such a way that it practically oozed with sexiness. Ask me to imitate some time: "One...Two...Three...CAESURA" omg

What is your least favorite word? buses. Why the HELL is is spelled like that????

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? "Passion, being shown by anyone for anything, even the most mundane." That's what Amanda said and the answer is too good to erase.

What turns you off? BO, kicking puppies, hatred, mixing condiments.

What is your favorite curse word? Since I don't consider CUNT a cuss word I'd have to say Fuck. Although it's in a tough race with bastard.

What sound or noise do you love? orchestra tuning which is weird bc I HATE tuning bc I 1) suck at it and 2) think some people tune too much

What sound or noise do you hate?
loud chewing sounds. ew!

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? something in the film industry whether it was screenwriting, directing, cinematography, acting, music production, etc.

What profession would you not like to do? anything with womens studies

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Why'd you wait in line? You're VIP, boo!"

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the God answer : ) I so bet he says boo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home