Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Washington, DC Weather

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Ummmm, if they're nice ones

3. Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?
No

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, But I used to want a "Bump" one to put over my bed

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes but I wish they stuck better

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
It used to be my Sunday routine to cut them out and then not use them

7. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of a bees?
uhhhhhhhh bees?

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I make an Olsen face

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
unnecessary talking

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
out?

12. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No

13. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Haha, yes. Especally if "the woods" means behind a dumpster off of 66.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
umm, sure

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
0

17. Do you like popcorn from those big tins?
ew no

18. What is your "Song of the week"?
Friend of the Night- Mogwai

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
um, depends

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
not usually but not bc I don't like some

21. Whats your favorite scary movie?
Rosemary's Baby

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I can't tell!

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or diet soda

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
honey mustard

25. What is your favorite food/ cuisine?
anything based around tomatoes and/or chicken

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Cruel Intentions

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
like, really kissed? Ray

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
yeah

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
probably not

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
yesterday to my little pen pal girl in the Dom. Rep.


31. Can you change the oil on a car?
noooo

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
maybe

33. Ran out of gas?
Haha yes...but, in my defense, the gauge wasn't visible while driving and I was opening after closing the night before.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?:
one from Wawa

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
eggs, bacon, wheat toast

36. What is your usual bedtime?
between 1030 and 1230

37. Are you lazy?
I can be

38. When you were a kid, what were you for Halloween?
one year I was Cleopatra

40. How many languages can you speak?
1.25

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Soooooooooo many I can't name them here

42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Love lincoln logs!

43. Are you stubborn?
I can be

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman!!!!!!!! Leno is for stupid people

45. Ever watch soap operas?
I used to until I got a full time job

46. Afraid of heights?
if the railing sucks, I am

47. Sing in the car?
YES

48. Dance in the shower?
NO

49. Dance in the car?
oh yeah, esp when Ali's with me

50. Ever used a gun?
water gun, and BB gun

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
never?

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
some are but a lot are hott

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Just $$-wise

54. Ever eat a pierogie?
Yum! MWC used to have them


55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
cherry

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
translator

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
no

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
yeah not as much lately

59. Take a vitamin daily?
No

60. Wear slippers?
No

61. Wear a bath robe?
From the bathroom to my room after a shower, yes

62. What do you wear to bed?
tank top, pj pants

63. First concert?
Jewel

64. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
Target

65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas

66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
Fritos

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
sunflower seeds

68. Ever hear of, "gorp"?
Um, yeah but I forget what it is

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yeah for like 9 or so years

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Russian Pilot

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yes

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I think I came in 3rd

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yeah from laughing

74. Own any record albums?
Yeah

75. Own a record player?
No

76. Regularly burn incense?
ew no I hate incense

77. Ever been in love?
MAYBE!

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Muse, dammit

79. What was your last concert you saw?
The Decemberists?

80.Hot tea or cold tea?
cold more often

81.Tea or coffee?
COFFEE

82.Favorite kind of cookie?
oatmeal

83.Can you swim well?
Yes

84.Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
haha yes!

85. Are you patient?
Yes

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ so I can hear all my favorite songs

87. Ever won a contest?
I recently won a trivia contest

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
No

89. Which are better black or green olives?
EWEWEWEWEWEW

90.Can you knit or crochet?
I used to crochet

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Bedroom.

92. Do you want to get married?
Yeah

93. If married, how long have you been married?
N/A

94. Who was your HS crush?
Mike Farina, David for a little bit, Mike from the play, Chuck Jennings pre-mono/cowboy boots

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
hahahah no (?)

96. Do you have kids?
no

97. Do you want kids?
yes

98. What's your favorite color?
Green right now

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
always

100. Who do you wanna see right now?
I'm too tired to think of someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home