Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday Just Got Weird:(

1. How are you feeling today?
"Tiny Little Fractures"- Snow Patrol

2. Will you get far in life?
"Standing On The Edge of Summer"- Thursday

3. What do your friends see you as?
"What Do We Do Now?- John Hiatt

4. What is your best friend's theme song?
"I Was A Kaleidescope"- Death Cab For Cutie

5. What is the story of your life?
"Coming Up Roses"- Elliott Smith (AWESOME!!!!)

6. What was high school like?
"Deep Water"- Jewel

7. How can you get ahead in life?
"Sealed Human"- The Faint

8. What is the best thing about your friends?
"Laid To Rest"- Lamb of God

9. What is in store for this weekend?
"Shut Up And Dance"- Aeromsith

10. What song describes you?
"One Moment"- John Dee Graham

11. To describe your grandparents?
"Hold On, Slow Down"- Earlimart (whoa)

12. How is your life going?
"Always On My Mind"- Ryan Adams

13. What song will they play at your funeral?
"L.A. Woman"- Days Of The New (OH GAWD, NO! I hate this band. ewewewew)

14. How does the world see you?
"Cataract"- Sparta (hehe)

15. Will you have a happy life?
"Go West"- Eldissa (weird, bc I want to go north EAST)

16. What do your friends really think about you?
"All The Pretty Girls Go To City"- Spoon

17. Do people secretly lust after you?
"Airplane"- Rusted Root (?)

18. How can I make myself happy?
"Air Force Ones"- Nelly

19. What should you do with your life?
"The Getaway"- Hilary Duff

Basically, iTunes is psychic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home