Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Would/Will You?

You must answer all these questions and send them back to me in a comment and please don't hold back, be completely honest...

Y= Yes, N = No, M= Maybe. Fill this in for me and/or repost for others to answer for you. Then message it to me.
Would/will you?

[_] come to my house to do nothing at all but chill?

[_] fight me?

[_] kiss me?

[_] let me kiss you?

[_] watch a movie with me?

[_] go out to dinner with me?

[_] let me drive you somewhere?

[_] take a shower with me?

[_] drink with me?

[_] let me sleep in your bed?

[_] Sing car karaoke w/ me?

[_] re-post this for me to answer your questions?

[_] hold my hand?

[_] let me make you breakfast?

[_] help me with homework?

[_] tickle me?

[_] let me tickle you?

[_] instant message me?

[_] greet me in public?

[_] hang out with me?

[_] bring me around your friends?

[_] be down with me no matter what?

[_] go to homecoming with me?


D0 Y0U...

[_] think im cute?

[_] think im serious?

[_] think im a good person

[_] think im conceided?

[_] want to kiss me?

[_] want to cuddle with me?

[_] think I would do you?

[_] love me?


AM I...

[_] smart?

[_] cute?

[_] funny?

[_] sexy?

[_] cool?

[_] romantic?

[_] a *freak*?

[_] gangsta?

[_] loveable?

[_] adorable?

[_] trustworthy

[_] compassionate?

[_] great to be with?

[_] attractive?

[_] mean?

[_] well known?



HAVE Y0U EVER...

[_] thought about hooking up with me?

[_] found yourself wanting a kiss from me?

[_] wished I were there?

[_] had a crush on me?

[_] wanted my number?

[_] had a dream about me?

[_] been distracted by me?

[_] looked at my page more than ten times?


ARE Y0U...

[_] happy you know me?

[_] thinking about me?

[_] wanting to call me to talk about these things?

[_] going to repost this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home