Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Battle For Survival

7 things to do before I die
1. Have a familia.
2. Go to Scotland.
3. Play at Carnegie Hall again.
4. Write a screenplay/novel/symphony.
5. Compete in the Olympics.
6. Own a boat.
7. Sell a photograph.

7 things I can't do
1. Sing well.
2. Backstroke.
3. Get up early without an alarm.
4. Like the saxophone.
5. Eat sour cream.
6. Speak Russian.
7. Wear/Walk in stilettos.

7 things that attract me to Europe
1. Accents.
2. History.
3. Shopping.
4. Weather.
5. Culture.
6. Food.
7. Coffee.

7 things I say
1. Bust.
2. WTF?!
3. Oh my gah.
4. JC but I'm trying not to.
5. MF
6. Boo
7. Ditto.

7 good books
1. Survivor- Palahniuk
2. Summer Sisters- Blume
3. Sweet Valley University- Pascal
4. Their Eyes Were Watching God- Hurston
5. Bridget Jones' Diary- Fielding
6. White Oleander- Fitch
7. Crime and Punishment- Dostoevsky

7 good films
1. Cruel Intentions
2. Rosemary's Baby
3. Fight Club
4. Garden State
5. The Emperor's New Groove
6. Shakespeare In Love
7. Trainspotting

7 blogs to tag

whatevs!

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Dulwich_News said...

I only disagree with the fact that you think the coffee better in Europe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home