Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm Watching The Sopranos Because I'm Five Years Late



1. Worst damage you ever took in a fight?
I almost got in a fight when I was like 6 once. my dad broke it up. True story. Bitch said I couldn't wear my leg warmers to get on the playground.

2. Most money you ever owed a utility company?
Not much, really. It was also divided by two or three people, too. Now...Verizon...that's another story. Wankers!

3. Last time you got kicked out of a bar?
Like, 2 years ago.

4. Longest time you slept in a car?
Not long. I don't stay asleep for long in a car. I doze in and out.

5. Most fucked up nickname you've ever been given?
One wasn't nice in elementary school, I'd rather not repeat it.

6. Worst job you ever had?
nasty Food Lion cashier. BLECH!

7. Shortest job you've ever had? I worked at a movie theatre, but never had a shift. I just didn't show which I now know was kind of shitty.

8. Longest romantic relationship?
Blah.

9. Shortest romantic relationship?
What counts?

10. Food that you would eat until you puked?
French fries!

11. Food that even looking at makes you puke?
sour cream sometimes

12. What music saved your life?
what a melodramatic question.

13. Person you miss the most in the world?
I cant wait to get Sushi with ALI!

14. Worst movie you've ever seen?
Annie Hall

15. Best movie you've ever seen?
EVER? OMG. I can't answer.

16. What is your fondest High School Memory?
A lot of good band memories. And Senora's class. and Tennis.

17. Ever almost die?
No

18. Ever fist fight a member of the opposite sex?
No

19. Best place you have ever lived?
Custis Is The Bustis

20. Worst place you have ever lived?
Senior Year of college.

21. Bad habit you have:
rolling my eyes.

22. Noise that makes you want to punch people?
high pitches voices. The ones that cut through every thing.

23. Your favorite tattoo?
Dave Grohl's heart with a halo

24. Least favorite tattoo?
I don't usually like ones with color. Or of faces.

25. At your poorest, were you a ramen noodle or mac n' cheese aficionado?
Ramen

26. Most money you have ever spent on a single meal?
$50?

27. Best gift you ever got?
Most things Ali gives me are really great.

28. Best pet you ever had? Jude was cool. He was a duck.

29. Ever run from the cops? No

30. Money or love: Right now? Money. Then I can work less and work on the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home