Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, February 01, 2007

But It's Thursday Night

1. How far back can you trace your family tree? To William Pringle who came over from Scotland in the late 1700s.

2. What is the most interesting (or strange) thing you've heard about one of your relatives?
One of them was murdered.

3. How do you feel about legacy names like John Henry Smith IV or naming children after other relatives?
If the names are cool,then do it. Ali and I called Eleanore and Estelle from our grandparents. Ali's name is a family name. My middle name is.

4. Would you consider yourself and/or your family to be traditional?
Not overly so, but we definitely have our traditions. I have a feeling Ali and I will start a lot:)

5. What is one tradition you have passed on to your children and/or plan to pass on to them?
Birthdays that are extremely special

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home