Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Steak and Blowjobs (Almost Here!)

1. How do you like your steak?
I used to get it well done, but Ali's gotten me hooked on getting it around medium.

2. When was the last time you took a nap?
MOnths and months ago, I think.

3. Do you only drink bottled water?
No, It's what I prefer, but I'll drink other kinds, too.

4. What was the most exciting thing to happen to you in the last month?
Finding out about going to NYC FOR MY BIRTHDAY!

5. Who was the last person to call you?
Steven?

6. To text you?
Allie

7. To send you a MySpace message?
uhhh

9. Last person you rode in a car with?
AASS (Ali, Allie, Steven, Serena)

10. Have you ever been to Oregon?
nope

11. Do you have Cingular?
No, I have Verizon

12. What's your favorite thing to do?
play music.

13. How old will you be on your next birthday?
27! ON SATURDAY!

14. Do you wear makeup?
Yeah, I heart eye makeup, but that's all I wear.

15. Are you Catholic?
Nope

16. Do you like to ski?
YES! I want to go again SO badly.

17. Ever meet anyone famous?
Tennis players. and lots of musicians

18. What instant messaging service do you use?
AIM

19. Who is your 9th contact in your cell's phonebook?
Ali Rose (no lie!)

20. What is your favorite number/s?
17

21. Most hated food?
sour cream.

22. How many animals did you pet today?
0

23. Who was your favorite teacher when you were a freshman in high school?
as a freshman? wow. Ummmmmm OH, Coach Trabuco.

24. What are you worried about?
what I have to do to get what I want.

25. Do you like anyone?
I think I do.

26. What color is your hair?
dark brown.

27. What do you smell like right now?
Me? Crabtree & Evelyn perfume

28. How old are your siblings?
20 and 32

29. What names do you go by?
Scarlet, SVR, Scarls, Boo, Alex

30. What is something you want very badly at the moment?
a winning lottery ticket

31. What is a major pet peeve of yours?
right now it's people who don't make starbucks drinks correctly.

32. Last thing you ate today:
chips

33. What are you doing today?
I had a concert and now I'm relaxing.

34. Is your MySpace display name from a song?
nope, it's from my NAME.

35. Do you have over 100 friends?
Yes

36. How many MySpace comments did you get today?
0

37. Would you ever sneak into an R-rated movie?
Why would I ever do that?

38. Do you have a wood floor or carpet in your bedroom?
carpet

39. Do you have a hidden stash of candy somewhere?
No, I do have that leftover stuff from my job, though.

40. Do you have over 100 CDs?
ooooh yeah, way more.

41. Would you ever sing a solo?
No

42. Is your phone right next to you?
Yes. But it sucks and won't work unless I have it plugged in now:(

43. Are you cold?
no

44. What will you be doing in two hours?
um, watching tv?

45. Recently done anything you regret?
regret is too strong of a word

46. Ever trip over your own feet?
often

47. Favorite color pen ink to use?
black or purple.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home