Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Nathan Scott 4 Eva!

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
my face! right away. grosses me out not to

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
olive

3. Do you like coffee?
more than most people

4. How do you go to school?
my the skin of my teeth financially;)

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I need to sleep at some point, but I can't stop watching One Tree Hill Season 3.

6. What are you listening to?
ONE TREE HILLLLL!

7. Do you say AIM or A-I-M?
I say IM.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having.
The one that's sticking with me is the one where I had to keep diving under waves in the ocean:(

9. Could you eat your favorite food everyday for a month and not get sick of it?
sushi? yeah, of course.

10. What are you craving?
coconut cake?

11. Do you floss?
67% of the time

12. What comes to mind when i say cabbage?
yum!

13. What color do you wear the most of?
black.

14. How old is your dad?
55?

15. Would you dance right now?
Sure, but it would be odd.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
no

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick ?
biting would hurt my teef

18. Do you use smileys?
yeah, lots of winkies to show sarcasm

19. How many bedrooms are in your house?
5

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
tennis players

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
only the kinds in the little containers

22. What's the last song you had stuck in your head?
the one from this show

23. How many countries have you visited?
2

24. Are your parents strict?
not at all

25. Would you go sky diving?
probably not

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
yeah!

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
no

28. Is there anything blue in the room you're in?
yes

29. Have you ever tried to get inside the refrigerator?
no!!!!!!! SCARY

30. Do you rent movies often?
netflix

31. Who sits in front of you in math class?
no tengo math

32. What color is your razor/shaver?
pink?

33. What state are you from?
VA!

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
yes

35. Where were you Thursday night?
home?

36. Brown or white eggs?
white?

37. Like rap music?
yeah

38. Ever taken a train?
no

39. Experienced the twin towers falling in New York?
I mean, I saw it on tv a gazillion times

40. Do you know who Skye Sweetnam is?
no

41. What day of the week is it?
sunday

42. What was your lunch?
tomatoe florentine soup

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
probably working

44. What does your screen name mean?
The Beatles!

45. Ever have cream puffs?
yum, at orchestra concerts!

46. Have you ever seen "The Butterfly Effect"?
yeah!

47.do you like the mets?
don't care

48. When was the last time you went to the movies?
I can't even remember=/

49. Last person to irritate you?
coworkers

50. What is your bus number for school?
no idea

51. Is your hair curly?
yeah

52. Last time you cried?
don't remember

53. Ever walked into a wall?
haha not sure

54. Favorite character in scooby doo?
yuck, no thanks.

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
maynbe a shirt

56. Are you currently wearing socks?
yes

57. Favorite time of the year?
WINTER

58. Do you enjoy the sound of violins?
when it's Ali, yes.

59. Are you a generally happy person?
Yes

60. Are you wearing jeans?
no

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home