Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, February 03, 2007

I Always Do These After SCD Does...

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button


Opening Credits:
"some incriminating photographs"- the faint

Waking Up:
"in my life"- Johnny cash

First Day At School:
"mibfe"- amadou & miriam (wtf?)

Falling In Love:
"february stars"- Foo Fighters

Fight Song:
"Shadow" - ashlee simpson

Breaking Up:
"waiting room"- no doubt

Prom:
"my british tour diary"- of montreal

Life:
"blue side"- rooney

Mental Breakdown:
"sigh your children"- trail of dead

Driving:
"plans"- bloc party

Flashback:
"hump de bump" red hot chili peppers

Getting Back Together:
"mary"- all (Marry? haha)

Wedding:
"glue"- arab strap

Birth of Child:
"awaiting on the wall"- george harrison

Final Battle:
"Adam: miniet, chretiens"- alagna (?)

Death Scene:
"a cautionary song" - the decemberists

Funeral Song:
"the promise"- the cure

End Credits:
"now i'm exhausted"- braid

****

Q) How does the world see you?
A)"I Bleed"- pixies (ummm?)

Q) Will I have a happy life?
A) "get a grip"- aerosmith (that's a yes)

Q) What do my friends really think of me?
A) "source tages & codes"- trail of dead (bc I like to shop?)

Q) Do people secretly lust after me?
A) "hole in the sky"- pantera

Q) How can I make myself happy?
A) "fum, fum, fum"- manheim steamroller (WHAT? NO FUN!)

Q) What should I do with my life?
A) "coming back for more"- Ashlee simpson

Q) Will I ever have children?
A) "easy/lucky/free"- bright eyes

Q) What is some good advice for me?
A) "ursa major space station"- catherine wheel

Q) How will I be remembered?
A) "A certain shade of green"- incubus

Q) What is my signature song?
A) "rastabilly"- dead milkmen (ugh, no fair)

Q) What do I think my current theme song is?
A) 2:45am- elliott smith

Q) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
A) "Stripped"- Christina Aguilera (hahahah)

Q) What song will play at my funeral?
A) "1979"- Smashing Pumpkins (the year i was conceived? weird)

Q) What type of men/women do I like?
A) "Paint the silence"- South

Q) What is my day going to be like?
A) "building a mystery"- sarah mclachlan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home