Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, February 08, 2007

"Like Mah Body!?"

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?


No. I don't often get sick. I'm elite.

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?

black. hands down. I love to wear black. After that is a lot of green. And then maybe dark blue. Then red?

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?

Um, comfortable?

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?

AMAZING RACE because Ali and I would win.

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?

I love my birthday;) (NEXT SAT THE 17th!!!!!) I also like Flag Day. And Christmas. And Halloween.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home