Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday Five?

Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

grape tomatoes with caesar dressing. YUM.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

I have no idea. I don't often meet people with it, but it's not super rare.

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

From a sitcom? Wow. Maybe Rachel? No wait. I don't know! This is a tough question.

Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

I have from time to time ordered from Jcrew.com and GAP.com, but that's usually it.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.

weekends/longer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home