Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cilantro

1. How old are you and how old do you feel? I'm 27. I usually feel earlier 20s in the way I look and feel, but 27 in maturity and experiences:)

2. If you could live in any time period, which would it be? Victorian? I dunno. I like now.

3. What could we do without in the modern world? I think we have too many stop signs. All we need are yields!

4. Name one thing you've done that you regret? Not sure. besides stupid little things, I don't regret much.

5. Name something funny/stupid that you've done? I do goofy things all the time. It usually involves me not getting a joke:)

6. What was the worst accident you've seen? I've only seen one happen, but I've passed some terrible ones. Yabbo.

7. Worst ticket? HOV, dammit.

8. How much in debt are you? It's all from school or related expenses. Stupid school.

9. Will you ever consider plastic surgery? If someone else pays

10. What's your #1 reason for having access to the internet? keeping in contact

11. Which was the strangest state/country you've ever visited? Ummmm, West Virginia? JK.

12. If you absolutely had to have a weapon, what kind would it be? ninja star

13. What kind of eater are you? I don't like many mushy foods and will not eat bread that is mushy at all. Makes me sick to think of. I tend to like bland food for some reason.

14. If you could afford to have one kind of servant, which would you choose? housekeeper

15. Name one PERMANENT feature you would change if you could, and why? permanently straight bangs, ha.

16. Which items of yours would you save from a fire? My instruments and laptop

17. Which one of your five senses would you prefer to lose? smell?

18. Which one would you prefer to keep? vision, I guess. It would get lonely to be deaf, though.

19. Name three (3) items you have to have to make your house a home? a TV, my bed, my clothes

20. What is one way YOU can tell if someone likes you? They do little things for me:) Show they care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home