Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, July 30, 2007

I Just Slept For A Few Hours And Am Still Groggy

1. Who were you with last night?
I got home at 11ish and passed out. Alone, which was fine.

2. What woke you up this morning?
The alarm on my phone. Grrr!

3. Where are you?
in the den.

4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I am so happy to get to sleep some. Then I have to work-ew.

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone last night?
My brother when I left his apartment. Happy Birthday!

6. When was the last time you cried?
From laughing yesterday.

7. Ever thrown up in public?
yes

8. Ever thrown up because of alcohol?
just the once

9. Where would you like to live?
Southport, NC.

10. Made out with anyone on your top friends?
No, I don't think so (MySpace top friends are 1/2 family and mostly girls so no)

11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a sailor

12. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
32. Living somewhere else and engaged;)

13. Have you kissed your number one spot on your top friends?
No, that's my sister!

14. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
Jennifer

15. Do you like candy necklaces?
not really. they get wet and weird

16. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
The last one I remember left me a nasty bruise on my leg that is just now starting to go away

17. Do you listen to music every day?
yeah, I think so.

18. What was the last thing you ate?
pasta

19. Are you a fast typer?
oh yeah

20. About how many people have you liked this year?
I'm not 15. "liked"?

21. How many have you loved?
I love many people!

22. What are you doing this weekend?
RVA for our film premiere on Sat and then I don't know what.

23. What's Your favorite type of soda?
Dr. Pepper?

24. Have you ever won an award?
tons, of course

25. What do you want to do right now?
Sleep.

26. Are you listening to music right now?
no, I'm watching Six Feet Under

27. Do you like someone right now?
yes, lots.

28. How long 'til your birthday?
6 months 17 days:)

29. What time is it?
9:41pm

30. Do you use EBay to buy or sell?
nope

31. What makes you mad?
people who jump to conclusions, unnecessary traffic, my gas light, the need for oil changes

32. Have you ever had a song written about you?
not sure

33. What song makes you cry?
some Elliott Smith ones

34. What songs make you happy?
"Today", many Hey Mercedes ones

35. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
I usually read

36. Do you have a job?
yeah

37. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
red or green

38. What makes you happy?
ice cream, Gilmore Girls, SYTYCD, coffee, diamonds

39. What's the next CD you're going to get?
Silverchair's new one

40. Piercing(s)?
ears

41. Tattoos?
0

42. Wearing right now.
pants, shirt, sweatshirt

43. What taste is in your mouth?
none really

44. A word to describe 2007?
fast

45. A word to describe summer 2007?
warm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home