Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, July 12, 2007

From Stan

1. Who were you with last night?
Myself and SYTYCD. ha.

2. What woke you up this morning?
My alarm clock early. And then I realized that it will be another weekend of no sleep, so I "took a nap"

3. Where are you?
home for awhile

4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Yes! Steven's birthday celebration

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
not yet.

6. When was the last time you cried?
My eyes teared up when I hit my shoulder on the sharp part of Steven's car last Saturday, but I haven't cried out of sadness or frustration in awhile.

7.Ever thrown up in public?
I got sick from the Grand Marnier on my 26th birthday and threw up outside of Steven's apt (he has a pic! ahh!). I also threw up in public when I had the flu or something at a fair when I was little and then also when I had food poisoning at Wine Week this past year.

8. Passed out because of alcohol?
No

9. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
def for family

10. Where would you like to live?
Warrenton is a-dorable. I also would love to live in New England, but VA rules.

11. Made out with anyone on your top 8?
Nope

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
musician

14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
32? Maybe I'll be married. How cute.

15. Who is your number one?
Ali

16 Do you hate any of your ex's?
no way

17. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
left a comment where?

19. Do you like candy necklaces?
they're ok. they get wet and that's gross

20. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
I tripped on my alarm clock this AM....and broke it.

21. Do you listen to music everyday?
probably. It seems weird to think of a day where I don't hear it or play it.

22. What was the last thing you ate?
cheeseburger

23. Are you a fast typer?
yes, very fast.

24. About how many people have you liked?
a lot?

25. How many have you loved?
maybe 2

26. What are you doing this weekend?
Stevens Bday, working, hanging out, being cool.

27. What's Your favorite type of soda?
I am loving Dr. Pepper right now.

28. Have you ever won an award?
Tons. Mostly for music, math, swimming, and tennis.

29. What do you want to do right now?
drink coffee

30. Are you listening to music right now?
The Flaming Lips

33. How many days till your bday?
a lot

34. When were you the saddest in your whole life?
Wow, Im not sure. I was sad when my grandpap died, but I was also young.

35. What time is it?
11:40

36. Do you use EBay to buy and/or sell?
not anymore

37. What makes you mad?
people who make things difficult, people who want to vote for Hillary, the people who brought back overalls.

38. Have you ever had a sad song written about you?
I'm not sure.

39. What song makes you cry?
lots of classical ones can make me tear up. I"m a DORK!

40. What song makes you happy?
Today by Smashing Pumpkins

41. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
I usually listen to music when I get up and read before going to bed

42. Do you have a job?
yes

44. What makes you happy?
cold fronts, coffee ice cream, paid holidays, peep toe shoes, earrings, eyeliner, and water

45. What's the next CD you're going to get?
Hmm, I'm not sure. I just bought a few.

[Height:] 5'10"

[Hair:] Long and dark brown

[Eye Color:] green

[Piercings:] just the normal ear ones

[Clothes:] are my obsession

[What taste is in your mouth?] none

One word to describe 2007?: reaction

Summer 2007: crazy sexy cool

Honestly, do you miss 2006?: some parts, sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home