Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stupid Internet

Maybe I should……go to sleep soon.

I love……math, dark chocolate, and holding hands.

People would say that... I am goofy sometimes.

I don’t understand…how helicopters fly.

When I wake up in the morning…I groan.

I lost…a ring at a skating rink once and it was found:)

Life is full of…fun things to do.

My past is… pretty cool. I sometimes forget things I've done.

I get annoyed when…people jump to conclusions.

Parties are…not happening as often as I would like.

I wish…things were different.

Dogs …are super adorable.

Cats…have disgusting tongues and butts

Tomorrow…is my day off!

I have a low tolerance…with beer sometimes. It's very odd.

If I had a million dollars…I would pay bills, invest, and then travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home