Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, May 29, 2006

What is Angelina Jolie's Baby's Name?

Body:
You wake up hungover, what do you do?
I don't get hangovers 99.9% of the time (damn Grand Marnier!) but I would drink water and then eat greasy breakfast food.

You go to taco bell, what do you order?
Chalupas! Nacho Cheese! Or the caesar burrito thing.

You spontaneously decide to take a road trip where do you go?
I need to go visit my cousin in Wilmington, NC. I need to go when it's hot so I don't want to move there.

You are put in a jawbreaker CD what song is on?
I don't know!

You are reading on the toilet, what book/magazine is it?
You know what's gross? People who takes books into the Barnes and Noble bathroom

You dress up for halloween, what superhero are you?
Paris Hilton!

You sign on to myspace, what do you do first?
See if anyone left me comments


You look in the mirror, how are you lookin these days?
hott, of course. my hair needs to hurry up and grow. This in between stage makes me want to cut it asap and get bangs again. I don't know if I want it long but I always get jealous when I see nice long hair so I want it right now. Besides, I'm trying to postpone the expensive hair cut as long as possible. I need a trim though, crap.


You're making out and put on a record, whats your go to record?
It would depend who it is and if I have time to "put on a record". I think "Eye" by Smashing Pumpkins is hott though


You're watching star wars, do you ever root for the empire?
I've never seen Star Wars

You meet Evan Dando of the lemonheads, what do you say?
"Let's go get coffee and makeout to 'Eye'."

You're in the middle of a circle pit and you drop your cell phone next to the burliest dude with his shirt off doing the fat guy mosh, what do you do?
Depends what kind of circle pit (any why would I ever be in one?)...if it's the type where people aren't trying to hurt others I'd try to tap him on the shoulder but if it's like, some crazy scene where I'm going to get hit, I'd just hope my phone makes it through.


You are grillin in the backyard, what kind of sauce do you use?
Sweet and not too spicey BBQ sauce


You go to atlantic city for the weekend, wheres the first spot you hit?
the bar


You're at the bar, and they are out of your regular beverage, what do you drink next?
I have many "regular beverages"


You meet John Leguizamo, and he's wearing the fat clown costume from spawn, do you fight him?
what character? If it's a clown then I'd be SCARED!


You show up to court for a misdemeanor and it turns out to be night-court(the TV show), what crazy circumstance will set you free?
I will speak only in haiku

You are raising money for an orphanage and somebody steals it, do you call the A-team, or Macguyver?
MACGYVER, of course.

Your back is totally sunburned and you have no aloe, how do you sleep?
I don't often burn but the few times I have (on a boat in Puerto Rico), I just made sure to use a lot of moisturizing aloe.


You are in a convertable at a red light, and all the sudden a Saab full of German bikini models rolls up next to you and is blasting Du-Hast, what do you say to them?
Are they wearing bikinis? (I'm assuming male models, right?) I'd ask where they were going.

You go to an asian resturant, what do you order?
SUSHI, PAD THAI, AND SHRIMP LO MEIN.

You are going to eat a cheese steak, where do you go?
Philly, duh. Whiz with!

You wake up and you are living in the video game Mike Tysons punch out, whitch boxer are you facing?
Evander Holyfield

The Smiths are playing Cure songs, and the Cure are Playing Smiths songs at opposite venues the same night, which band do you go to see? wow, good question! I think I'd go see The Cure playing The Smiths' songs. It's all about Robert Smith.


Your mom gives you a hundred dollar grocery store card, what do you spend it on?
champagne, ice cream, cheese, blue chips, shrimp.


Michael Jackson shows up at your next birthday party, do you welcome him in?
Ummmmmm sure bc then I'd be in US Weekly.


You are drinking a rolling rock beer, cause it's the only beer left, and somebody that you were going to make out with makes fun of you for it, what do you do?
Why would they make fun of that?


Your girlfriend gets kidnapped by the shadows, and you are going to save her double dragon style, who's your other dragon?
my girlfriend?


You wake up to find Bret Michaels from poison in bed with you wearing a leather thong, how do you get him outta the house, and more importantly how do you cover that shit up?
I'd make him wear a tutu and tell him my husband is home.


You are on an old fashioned boat, would you rather have captain hook, captain ahab, or captain ron?
Johnny Depp, please.


The rolling stones are eating french fries at fudruckers and you are getting them condiments, what condiments do you get them?
honey mustard and liquor.

............................last question.........................

Godzilla and Mothra are hanging out at a bar, when Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood walk in and call them out, who's side do you take?
I'm sorry, what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home