Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, May 29, 2006

Fill In The Blank

Fill in the blanks...

1. If I could change ONE thing from this past weekend, it would be that it involved more people.
2. One of my favoriet recipes includes cake cookies!.
3. If things don't go as originally planned, I tend to be ok unless it's disappointing.
4. My daily routine is very boring right now.
5. The one television show I will probably miss, since the season is coming to an end, is The O.C. although I will definitely miss the others, too.
6. I have a calendar hanging/sitting on my my wall and it's of The O.C..
7. I'm really excited about changing the calendar when the day/month changes.


1. List three words that describe YOU. contemplative, funny, thirsty
2. List three words that describe YOUR HOME. open, cool, 2-stories
3. List three words that describe YOUR TOWN. small, boring, far-away
4. List three words that describe YOUR STATE. awesome, conservative, well-placed


1. Sleeping in for me means sleeping until at least 930.
2. Staying up late means I don't go to bed until 4am or so.
3. I probably spend more time driving than I would like.
4. And I don't spend nearly enough time with some people.
5. I have zero tolerance for the morning.
6. I have a lot of patience when it comes to random attitudes.


Name 5 Things that:

1. Make you smile:sushi, snow, presents, champagne, comments
2. You can see on your desk right now: I can't see my desk right now
3. Kept you busy this weekend: Laguna Beach marathon, party Sat night, visiting my grandmother, Red Robin, a nap
4. You'll be doing this coming week: orchestra, Snow Patrol concert, class, orchestra concert, work
5. You've said to make someone else smile: "I'm coming over", "I'm leaving", "Tot", "Boo", "I'll pay"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home