Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Anna Nicole Smith Is Pregnant

I AM getting very warm and want the AC to be turned down.
I WANT to buy an iPod
I WISH I would win the lottery!
I MISS cold weather like whoa
I HEAR Death Cab For Cutie on iTunes
I HATE people who are pretentious or moody
I LOVE tennis!
I WONDER if I will be able to go to Sticky Rice tomorrow before the party starts in Richmond (ASK ME ABOUT THIS)
I REGRET not changing the thermostat a moment ago
I FEAR "that you will never be every song in the world for me" (Song)
I DANCE to awesome pop songs A LOT
I AM NOT ALWAYS wanting to hang out with you
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS music?
I WRITE so I don't forget things to do
I SING very weakly when alone
I CRY at anything and everything now...it's so annoying and NO I am not preggers!
I CONFUSE words like die and dye and lie lay, etc.
I NEED an apt in NOVA
I SHOULD go to sleep earlier
I START to watch a movie but usually give up and watch Gilmore Girls instead
I FINISH reading faster than most people in my class and then get bored
I TAG Anyone who comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home