Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Love The 90s!

Did you listen to New Kids on the Block?
yes

Did you ever own a slap bracelet?
I did!

The Babysitter's Club or Sweet Valley High?
Babysitters Club for awhile, but SVH was where it's at. I even read Sweet Valley University!

Salute Your Shorts or Hey Dude?
Hey Dude was like, my favorite show ever!

Kids Incorporated or The Mickey Mouse Club?
Kids Incorporated

Did you want Dylan to end up w/ Brenda or Kelly?
Brenda.

Who was ALF?
I hated ALF.

Do you remember the show Dinosaurs?
I do. I actually watched it.

Do/did you know the words to the Fresh Prince theme song?
yup

Kimmie Gibler or Urkel?
Kimmie! My grandmother loved Urkel, though.

Blossom or Clarissa Explains It All?
Wow.I can't choose. Both rule.

Did you have a crush on JTT
No way, he was too young.

Bobby Brown or Tevin Campbell?
vomit.

Step By Step or Full House?
Full House, although SBS was good, too.

Did you listen to Milli Vanilli?
yeah

Mr. Rogers or Reading Rainbow?
Mr. Rogers.

Did you own a Glo Worm?
yes, I thikn I even still have one.

Paula Abdul: better now or then?
then

Wild 'n' Crazy Kids or Double Dare?
Double Dare

Remember Legends of the Hidden Temple?
?

The Mighty Ducks or The Little Giants?
Mighty Ducks!!!!!!!! JOSHUA JACKSON 4 EVA!

Did you watch Saved By The Bell?
yes

Who was hotter: Zack or Slater?
Zack!!!

Camp Nowhere or House Arrest?
House Arrest

Did you own a pair of Reebok Pumps?
no

Carebears or Smurfs?
Carebears.

Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake?
don't care.

Did you watch Miami Vice?
I can't remember.

Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes?
yes

Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
yes

Atari or Nintendo
owned both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home