Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I love JT

Do you have Justin Timberlake on your ipod?
OF COURSE! LOVE HIM!

Where were you July 4th, 2006?
Home. I'm not a big 4th of July fan

Do you like Oatmeal?
not the breakfast kind. only the kind in cookies and stuff

Who was the first person you wanted to be like?
my cousin Sara

What are the basic colors of your bedroom?
dark red and gray

What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
try to remember what day it is

Where were you when the 9/11 attacks happened?
I was in van training bc we were suppoed to go to CMJ in NYC the next day.

Where do you wish you lived?
NYC or Scotland or Greece or Warrenton or Connecticut

How many different people are in your text message inbox
Allie, Ali, Vanessa, Katie, Tristan, Serena, Brendan, Andre

What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
working, probably

Where is the last place you ate out at?
Fridays

Whose bed did you last sleep in, besides your own?
a hotel, probably.

Where was your default picture taken?
North Carolina!

Are you good at saving money?
I actually am, but that was when I had 439 jobs. It's tougher now

When is the last time you went over your cell phone bill?
last month

Do you like Ramen noodles?
Oriental ones are so good

Do you rememeber Furbies?
I think I own one

Does it strike you funny when people freak out about Top 8's?
YESSSSS

Does your mom smoke?
Secretly, I think

Do you smoke?
Nah. I'm over it.

Where is your favorite football team from?
Washington, DC

Who were you with Saturday night?
Friends, Strangers, Etc.

Did you go to church Sunday morning?
No

Are you taller or shorter than the rest of your family?
I'm in the middle actually. my family is tall. The shortest ones are children or not blood related

How long does it take you to get ready?
an hour. quicker if I dont' dry my hair

Does laundry really need to be separated?
sometimes. usually

Do you own a webcam?
No

When is the last time you played basketball?
I'm not sure, a few years ago maybe.

Do you like orange juice?
I love it.

Have you ever been arrested?
No

Have you ever gotten locked in a trunk of a car?
OMG NO I WOULD FREAK THE EFF OUT!

What sport would you improve at, if you could
Tennis

Do you wear chains?
no

Can you sleep in jeans?
Yes, I've been doing it often lately. I did that a lot junior year of college, too. HAha

Have you ever eaten duck?
Probably.

Do you watch Big Brother?
I watched one season, but it's annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home