Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, June 25, 2007

Loves It

1. Are you smiling?
Not at this exact moment. I'm very tired.

2. When is the last time you met someone new?
Saturday at Ned Devines

3. What is irritating you now?
I'm trying to not let anything/one irritate me right now. I don't want stupid things to influence my mood.

4. When did you last eat pizza?
Wed.

5. Do you drink beer?
YES!!!! yum.

6. Do you have any friends who are famous?
I have friends in bands. that's probably the closest. oh and family members in the biz;)

7. Are you any good at poker?
I'm all right.

8. What do you want?
someone to pay my bills (Mr. Lottery?)

9. Are you tired?
oh yeah....not much sleep for a few nights in a row will do that.

10. Last spoken words you heard?
"All right, bye!"

11. Have you ever kissed anyone named John?
Probably...I've kissed a lot of people and John's a popular name.

12. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing in your room?
I have a shelf of favorite things.

13. Pepsi or Coke?
pepsi, unless diet, then coke.

14. Did you ever throw up?
rarely.

15. Did you ever throw up while kissing someone?
EW, no.

16. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
yeah, sorta. I wish they weren't so permanent.

17. Taco Bell or McDonald's?
mcDonalds for breakfast, TB for lunch.

18. Are you restless?
I'm strangely content right now. It's nice to finally relax.

19. Is your computer a laptop?
Yes

20. Are you allowed to stay up later than 10pm on a weeknight?
no, mom has strict rules. wtf do you think? I'm 27.

21. How many myspace views do you have?
I don't know.

22. Want to be a princess?
Princess Scarlet is a done deal.

23. Do you believe dreams come true?
of course! except for the scary sleep ones.

24. Last song you heard?
Probably a White Stripes one.

25. Do you like Batman?
He IS my favorite.

26. Who is in the room with you?
hopefully no one...bc if someone is here then I don't know it and that's scary.

27. What are you wearing on your feet?
no shoes!

28. What is/are your favorite pair of shoes?
My white heeled sandals.

29. Who was the last person you told you loved them?
Ali prob

30. What was the last thing you ate?
1/2 an asiago cheese pretzel

31. What were you doing before this?
I'm watching E! News.

32. What is the closest item near you that is blue?
my polka dot bag

33. In your opinion what is the weirdest thing listed on GoofyAuctions.com?
?

34. What instant messaging service do you use?
Aim

35. What is your favorite website?
wikipedia and songmeanings.com

36. Who's house did you go to last night?
last night? just my own I think.

37. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
iJEANS.

38. What is the last movie you watched?
Knocked Up

39. What do you currently hear right now?
a puppy food commercial!

40. When did you last buy a new pair of pants
month or so ago. lately I've purchased more shirts.

41. When did you last take a shower?
this AM

42. Where's your favorite place to be?
anywhere with Ali is the easiest way to answer this

43. Have you ever heard of the band Our Lady Peace?
Yes, "4am". I remember Jon Ballard described them as "Canada's answer to the Smashing Pumpkins" so I got their CD:)

44. Where is your mom?
kitchen, I hope, hahaha

45. Where do you sleep?
beds and couches

46. Where do you shop the most?
H+M and JCrew recently.

47. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
www.turnstyleonline.com and www.juilliard.edu

48. Coach Purse or NFL game tickets?
purse. although, NFL games are fun.

49. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
Southport, North Carolina

50. Why did you pick your background?
eh?

51. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because kissing is a good thing.

52. Are you happy with where you are?
I am:)

53. Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
sure

54. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
it would depend

55. Have you ever talked about marriage with someone before?
No

56. Do you want someone you can't have?
No, I can't think of anyone I can't have.

57. Do you believe love at first sight exists?
nah, I like personalities too much.

58. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
i like presents, but I think some anniversary celebrations are ridiculous.

59. Do you believe that you can change someone?
i don't think a person can be changed, but different parts of them can come out...if that makes any sense.

60. Would you ever consider getting engaged or married right now?
sure


SIX LASTS:
1. Last beverage: diet coke
2. Last phone call: Serena
3. Last instant message: Vanessa
4. Last e-mail: Steven
5. Last annoyance: bitchy texts
6. Last text message: inbox: "no john". outbox: "oh, no john. did you hear he was working there?"

FIVE YOU EVERS:
1. Dated someone twice: sorta
2. Kissed someone & regretted it?: yes, sigh. I mean, I don't regret it, but he was an ass about it.
3. Lost someone special?: well, yes and no. not in a tragic way.
4. Been depressed: yeah, not in a "need medication" way, though.
5. Gone skinny dipping: not yet

YOUR GIVEN $200 TO GET FOUR PIERCINGS WHAT ONES DO YOU GET:
1. if forced? orbital
2. that's it
3. no more
4. thanks

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
1.black
2. green
3. red

LIST TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. write a symphony
2. write a screenplay

WHO DO YOU THINK IS MOST LIKELY TO FILL THIS OUT AND REPOST IT?
someone googling for surveys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home