Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, June 18, 2007

Filthy Whore!

L e t t e r A
- - Are you available?: yeah
- - What is your age?: 27
- - What annoys you?: long lines, hypocrites, humidity, traffic

l e t t e r B

- - Do you know anyone named Billy? No
- - When is your birthday?: 17 feb
- - Who is your best friend?: I don't really name besties.

l e t t e r C

- - What's your favorite candy? anything peanut buttery
- - Crush? makes me think of high school and REM
- - When was the last time you cried? it's been awhile, I think!

l e t t e r D

- - Do you daydream?: ohhh yeah.
- - What's your favorite kind of dog?: yorkteases
- - What day of the week is it? Monday

l e t t e r E

- - How do you like your eggs?: fried hard
- - Have you ever been in the emergency room?: I visited Ray in the waiting room of it once in Fred'burger. Oh and when I cut my finger.

l e t t e r F

- - Do you use fly swatters?: no
- - Have you ever used a foghorn?: No

l e t t e r G

- - Do you chew gum?: Yes, but I prefer Altoids
- - Do you like gummy candies?: it's ok
- - How are you?: extremely tired, but gooood!
- - What's your height?: 5'10'
- - What color is your hair?: dark brown
- - Have you ever ice skated?: Yes

l e t t e r J

- - What's your favorite Jelly Bean? cherry?
- - Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke? yes
- - Do you wear jewelry?: oh yeah

l e t t e r K

- - Who do you want to kill?: no one

l e t t e r L

- - Are you laid back?: Yeah. Unless my brother is about to miss the ferry. Then I'm uptight, apparently;)

l e t t e r M

- - What was your fave movie when you were little? The Karate Kid


l e t t e r N

- - Do you have a nickname?: Scooter, Scarls, SVR, Alex
- - Whats your favorite number?: 17
- - Do you prefer night or day?: night, mmmmm

l e t t e r O

- - What's your one wish? to win the lottery:)
- - Are you an only child? hells haw. I have awesome siblings

l e t t e r P

- - What are you most paranoid about?: getting crap on my face when eating, when loved ones drive in bad weather
- - Piercings?: 2

l e t t e r Q

- - Are you quick to judge people? no? Yes? Not sure.

l e t t e r R

- - Do you think you're always right?: of course
- - Do you watch reality TV?: some of it
- - Reason to cry? when I'm frustrated

l e t t e r S

- - Do you prefer sun or rain?: cold day with sun.
- - Do you like the snow? YUM! YES!
- - Whats your favorite season?: whenevr it's cold. but I love November. And February

l e t t e r T

- - What time is it?: 10:32pm
- - What time did you wake up?: 430am

l e t t e r U
v

- - Can you ride a unicycle?: no?


l e t t e r V

- - What's the worst veggie?: green peppers?

l e t t e r W

- - What's your worst habit? not getting gas when I should

l e t t e r X

- - Have you ever had an x-ray?: on my teef
- - Do you own a xylophone?: No

l e t t e r Y

- - Do you like the color yellow?: Yes
- - What year were you born in?: 80

l e t t e r Z

- - Do you believe in the zodiac?: to a certain degree

THE WHO'S

Who is in the house with you?: My roommates

Who was the last person to IM you?: Vanessa

Who did you last talk to on the phone?: Ali

Who was your favorite teacher?: Senora Whisenant

Who's birthday is next?: Steven's!

Who was the last person you told you love them? my mom

Who do you wish you were with right now? Ha, I'd like to be watching tennis.

Who's your favorite relative?: besides Ali? and my mom dad and brother? Maybe Oliver. He's badass.

Where is your phone?: next to me

Where are your parents?: not sure

Where do you sleep?: In my bed

Where do you shop the most?: GAP, JCrew

Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?: Target actually. Tank top from H+M

Where did you last take a car ride to?: ride? Ummmmm. Maybe when Ali drove me to my car the other day;)

Where in your house are you?: den

THE WHAT'S

What was the last thing you ate?: peach pie

What was the last thing you drank?: diet coke

What color pants are you wearing?: brown

What is the closest item near you that is blue?: mini trashcan

What is your favorite color?: green

What messaging service do you use?: AIM

What is your favorite website?: www.wikipedia.com

What is the last movie watched?: Knocked Up. SO GOOD!

What are you currently listening to?: Family guy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home