Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Finish The Sentence, OK?

FINISH THE SENTENCE SURVEY MEME

Maybe I should……: finally burn those CDs

I love……: puppies, crunchy peanut butter, water, Netflix, clouds, magazines, etc.

People would say that I’m…..: really bad about hiding my facial expressions;)

I don’t understand…..: how planes fly. I mean, I KNOW the physics of it, but COME ON!

When I wake up in the morning…..: I check the time and hope it's wrong and I'm up too early

I lost…..: my check card a few weeks ago

Life is full of…..: days

My past is…..: random

I get annoyed when…..: people dont' answer my questions

Parties are…..: great photo ops

I wish…..: getting ready every day could be done with a snap of the fingers

Dogs ….: are puppies and are amazing

Cats…..: are nasty

Tomorrow…..: is a great song!

I have a low tolerance…..: for Amy Winehouse.

If I had a million dollars…..: I would invest then travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home