Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Love

Pool OR Jacuzzi : Pool.

Ocean OR Pool : Pool for the water, but I do love the ocean and I love boats.

Ice cream OR popsicles : Ice cream

Lemonade OR iced tea : mix the two! yum!

Tennis shoes OR flip flops: flip flops always

Fans OR Air conditioning : AC bc it's too humid here for fans

Sprinklers OR slip n slide : Sprinklers. slip and slides always get placed on rocks accidently, ha

Water Balloon fight OR Water gun fight : water balloons?

Y O U R F A V O R I T E S U M M E R . . .

Drink : iced coffee

Food : salad, yum.

Song : pop

Hang out : The OC (I wish)

Camp: I always went to Highroad

Holiday : Flag Day.

Vacation: the beach!

L A S T S U M M E R :

Where did you go : I think Ali and I went to The OC.

Who did you hang with? Ali, etc. the usual

Did you do anything illegal : speeding?

Did you go to a concert? Probably, but I cna't remember

What was your best memory : The OC

T H I S S U M M E R :

Where are you going : Go to the pool a lot and Ali and I want to go to The OC again

Name five things you're most looking forward to this summer :

  1. it ending
  2. the pool
  3. flip flops
  4. the new Smashing Pumpkins album
  5. boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home