Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cuisine

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6am

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Waitress. It's good! "Dear damn baby..."

4. What's your favorite TV show?
Gilmore Girls, Friends, Alias, My So-Called Life, Greys Anatomy, Dawson's Creek:)

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
breakfast sandwich. Was TIRED.

6. What's your favorite cuisine?
anythign with vegetables

7. What foods do you dislike?
sour cream, bread pudding, mushrooms, green peppers

8. What is your favorite chip flavor?
kettle chips

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment?
Smashing Pumpkins Zeitgeist!

10. What kind of car do you drive?
a blue one

11. Favorite sandwich?
BLT

12. What characteristics do you despise?
hypocritical, no sense of humor, negative

13. What is your favorite type of clothing?
edgy preppy

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation.Where?
Scotland/Greece

15. What color is your bathroom?
white?

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
JCrew

17. Where would you retire to?
New England

18. Favorite time of the day?
Evening is hott. I don't like from 6-7 at all;)

19. What was your most memorable birthday?
My 22 was insane.


20. Where were you born?
LoCo

21. Favorite sport to watch?
tennis

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
?

23. Person you expect to send it back first?
no

24. What fabric detergent do you use?
dunno

25. Were you named after anyone?
nope

26. Do you wish on stars?
Yes

27. When did you last cry?
Almost did yesterday, but called Ali instead.

28. Do you like your handwriting?
I do, but when I'm in a hurry it turns into a squiggly line.

29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Definitely. I think I am enjoyable to be around, I try my best to not be selfish when with friends, I'm always up for something cray cray, I have a car, I like good things, and unless you cross me, I'm pretty loyal.

30. Are you a daredevil?
ummmm, not really.

31. Do looks matter?
only ugly people ask that.

32. How do you release anger?
I yell "FUUUCCKKKK!!!!!!" or listen to metal.

34. What were your favorite toys as a child?
GI Joe, Barbie, etc.

35. What class in High School was totally useless?
none were useless, but some of the assignments are stupid.

37 Favorite movies?
Fight Club, Rosemary's Baby. Garden State, Cruel Intentions


38. What are your nicknames?
SVR, Scooter, Boo

39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nah

40. Do you think that you are strong?
physically? Getting stronger from mags, hhaa. Emotionally? Yes and no.

41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
coffee

42. What are your favorite colors?
green, red, black

43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm crazy sentimental, I can get too shy sometimes, I'm bad with endings.


44. Who do you miss the most?
Brian

45. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back to you?
whatevs

46 What color pants are you wearing?
blue

47. Last thing you ate?
cherry

48. Favorite song?
Disarm

49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be?
scarlet

50. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Ali while at work

51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
height

52. Favorite drink?
water

53. Do you wear contacts?
no

54. Favorite day of the year?
17 Feb

55. Endings happy or sad?
happy please. but endings make me sad.

56. Winter/summer?
WInter.

57. Hugs OR Kisses?
ok!

58. What is Your Favorite Dessert?
anything coconut

59. What Book(s) are you reading?
HP6

60. What is on your mouse pad?
not sure. I have a laptop

61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
nothing, I was out.

62. Favorite Smells?
chlorine, vanilla, coffee

63. Stones or Beatles?
beatles

64. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Puerto Rico

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home