Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sleeeepy


1. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
I'm a classy lady.

2. What were you doing this morning at 8 30?
Oh god, working.

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
adding contacts to m phone via bluetooth. WEIRD.

4. What are you wearing?
jeans, black tank, black shirt

5. Are you mad at anyone right now?
mad=crazy. nope!

6. Last person to text you?
Serena

7. Last time you kissed someone?
last night. kidding! I don't remember, not too long ago.

8. Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
I can't remember what it is.

9. Last thing received in the mail?
Netflix and a bunch of mags

11. Have you ever had sex in a public place?
not yet

12. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nop

14. How many different drinks have you had today?
water, pepsi max, OJ, frap, lemonade, beer, the-yet-to-be-named blue drink at Nathaniel's house.

15. What have you eaten today?
breakfast sandwich grilled cheese, cupcake, poptart, crab legs, corn on macabre, delicious biscuits that tasted just like Red Lobsters!, coconut dessert thing. It's a lot, but it's been a long day and I was tired. Then I went to Nathaniel's.

16. Are you any good at math?
oh yeah. I love it.

17. Do you have plans on Saturday night?
I went to Nathaniel's with Ali. Otherwise, I need to get to sleep. I only got a few hours last night.

18. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
yeah

19. Do you prefer beer or liquor?
depends.

20. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
nope

21. Do you like the ocean?
YES, although parts are gross.

22. Do you stay friends with your exes?
sure, why not

23. What are you excited about?
tickets, apartments, camo flip flops, water guns, etc.

24. What did you do last night?
Celebrated Steven's birthday!

25. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
no

26. Where do you keep your change?
my piggy bank...duh.

28. What are you thinking right now?
What to wear tomorrow

29. What was the weather like on your birthday?
COLD. awesome.

30. Would you ever kiss anyone in your top friends?
Sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home