Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Need To Stop These

1. What are your siblings MIDDLE names?
Quinn (Ali doesn't have one)

2. Where is your dad right now?
in his living room?

3. What was the last thing you said?
"NIGHT!"

4. What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
That I can be forward!

5. What color is your watch?
silver

6. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
tennis

7. When was the last time you squatted to pee?
yabbo what?

8. Who is the last person you liked?
pass

9. Are you close to your mom?
Yeah

10. Where does your best friend work?
I have many bffs

11. What is your least attractive feature?
I do hate it when I'm sleepy and feel like I LOOK tired.

12. What color are your pants?
I have a skirt on

13.Do you have a roommate?
eh

14.Do you prefer paper or plastic?
plastic

15. What color is your bedroom flooring?
off white

16. Do you have a chair in your room?
no

17. What time of day were you born?
1:51pm

18. Do you know anyone engaged?
Yes, my brother

19. What's your favorite number?
17

20. Do you know anyone named Laurie?
My advisor's name was Laurie, but she went to work for another school.

21. What color is your mom's hair?
brown

22. Do you have a dog?
No

23. Where did you live in 1989?
B-town?

24. What happened to you in 1993?
I was in middle school.

25. Does your first memory involve your dad?
i don't know whwat my first memory was.

26. Do you remember singing any songs as kids?
of course I do.

27. When was the last time you went swimming?
few weeks ago at Serena's. Want to go again!

28. Has your luggage ever got lost?
No

29. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
Earlier today.

30. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yeah. Highroad.

31. Do you play an instrument?
yeah, a lot of them.

32. Have you ever thought it would be cool to smash a guitar?
Only if it was already broken.

33. Do you like fire?
mmhmmm. As Nick says, "Everything is better with fire"

35. Are you allergic to anything?
pollen, raw apples/pears

36. When was the last time you cried?
few weeks ago.

37. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Bumble and Bumble and Khiels Tea Tree shampoo

38. Have you ever been to a spa?
Nope

39. Were you popular in high school?
yeah, in the good way.

40. Did you take science all four years of high school?
No, I didn't take any 9th grade bc I skipped Earth Science.

41. Do you like butterflies?
YES. Love lepidoptera

42. What is the last book you read?
REading The Last Summer (Of You And Me) on my breaks at work:)

43. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more?
depends

44. What is one thing you miss about your past?
lifeguarding, actually.

45. Did you ever see the school nurse?
No

46. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Yeah

47. What is one thing you've learned about life?
just be positive.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nah

49. Is anyone jealous of you?
Prob.

50. When was the last time you were in an elevator?
I can't even remember. hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home